HDMI to USB 3.0 Video Capture Card Adapter 1080P 60fps HD Recorder Box For Mac Windows Linux Android
USB 3.0 Full HD HDMI Video Capture Card Plug and Play White
- UVC standard. Plug and play. You do not need to install the driver.
- High-quality video recording, 1080OP @ 60fps video capture card and streaming media.
- Fast, simple and powerful USB 3.0 interface for capturing 1080 full HD video on your computer.
- Support a variety of streaming media software, support for video streaming, webcasting and video conferencing.
- For Windows, Mac or Linux systems
- Full HD 1080 60fps game capture, just plug to your PC (Fit Windows, Mac, Linux), no need install driver, you can use any 3rd party software to capture or stream your HD game, or other HD video source.
- Hope this device will bring you nice digital experience.
- Support live video streaming
Connections: Interface: USB 3.0
Video and Audio Input: HDMI
720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p (50p), 1280 x 720p(60p), 1920 x 1080 (50i), 1920 x 1080 (60i), 1920 x 1080 (24p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p), 1920 x 1080 (50p), 1920 x 1080 (60p).
OBS Studio (windows,OS X);
Windows Media Encoder (Windows);
Adobe Flash Media Live -Encoder (Windows, OS X);
Real Producer Plus (Windows);
VLC (Windows, OS X, Linux);
QuickTime Broadcaster (OS X);
QuickTime Player (OS X);
Wirecast (Windows,OS X);
Record Quality: Max 1080P 60fps.
Windows 7,8,10, OS X 10.9 or later, Linux.
PC: Intel Core i5-3400 + NVIDIA GT630,
NB: Intel Core i7-3537U 2.0 GHz + NVIDIA GT735,
Mac: i5 quad-core or above, VGA card supporting DirectX 10, Sound card, 4GB RAM,
Powered USB 3.0 port: Intel chipset with native USB 3.0 host controller (Renesas, Fresco …).
1 X USB 3.0 HD Game Capture Device
1 X USB3.0 cable
1 X User manual
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
There are no reviews yet.