360 camera switcher
360 degree four camera input one video output 4 to 1 intelligent panoramic switcher
360 camera switcher, 4 to 1 Intelligent 360 Panoramic Switcher is supposed to add more video inputs for cameras when it’s connected with video interface for different car models. It’s sort for DIY solution for customers with easy installation. The switcher can work with a video interface, aftermarket car DVD or monitor.
- Four video inputs: Left view, Right view, Front view, and Reverse view. There is a +12V power supply for each video input.
- Four video outputs share with one video channel with the same power trigger line.
- When each camera gets power supply from the corresponding car lamp, the display could show the correct video channel by turn on the left and right indicator or back up. When you turn “R” to other gear, the display will show front view for 7 seconds (it’s optional). After 7 seconds, it gets back video output closed state.
- Cable color refers to +12V power (Red cable), GND – (Black cable), Left indicator (Blue cable), Right indicator (Green cable) and Back-up lamp (White cable)
- The product itself has designed the product power and the camera supply protection circuit carries on the protection to the camera and the vehicle circuit.
- It adopts wireless remote control.
- Wide voltage VCC 8-16V; If it’s applied in the truck, you should use a 24V to 12V transformer.
Standard contents: 4 to 1 intelligent 360 Panoramic Switcher, remote control, manual book.
- Blue trigger line to connect with back-up lamp power
- White trigger line to connect with left indicator power
- Green trigger line to connect with right indicator power
- Red and the black line is + 12V power input
- Remote control:
M button — Switch module and Exit from camera output
B button — Reverse camera
R button — Right camera
L button — Left camera
F button — Front camera
(The display view could be switched by both power trigger line and remote control. If you think the power trigger connection is complex, you can use the remote control. Only in that case when exit from back-up to front view 7s, it only supports the back-up trigger. It mainly reduces error operations.)